Situation continue to worsen at Mukumu girls in Kakamega county after a teacher identify has Juliana Mujema passed away today over the same case.
Report from the doctor and family member said the teacher succumbed to organ failure.
After teacher Juliana Mujema death the number has risen to four who as passed away over the same case of food and water poisoning.
Teacher Juliana Mujema was addmited first at Oasis medical center in Kakamega county, when she started showing signs and symptoms. Her health condition worsen and she was referred to ICU at Lifecare Speciality in Eldoret till her last moment where she passed on.
The school had been reported of not adhering to proper hygiene paving way for the bacteria to enter the school, resulting to water and food poisoning.
The school was forced to close after over 100 student were addmited at Kakamega county general hospital over food poisoning.
After school putting on some measures they are planning to reopen again next month after the health department approve the school hygiene.